The Role - Employment Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor to join our Legal 500 Leading law firm based in the City of London. The role will offer the right candidate a path towards eventually becoming head of our small but growing employment team at FD. It is a role in which you will be heavily involved in the strategic development of the department, building lasting relationships with the firm's client base and exploring new opportunities using your own contacts and that of the firm.
The role will involve a mix of tribunal and corporate support plus reviewing and amending employment contracts and consultancy contracts, reviewing HR policies and staff handbooks, advising on HR matters including performance management, absence management, disciplinary processes, grievance processes and procedures, equality act matters, and anti-compete issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of six years' experience as an Employment Solicitor.
- The candidate should be comfortable with managing your own caseload, generating work and developing a department.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated solicitor to run their own department at a growing City firm.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working/Part time considered
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
This is a direct advertisement from Fletcher Day. We kindly request no contact from recruiters.
Please contact our Practice Manager Karan Yearwood