Alex qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and joined Fletcher Day as a Partner in the Family Law team in June 2021.
Alex specialises in all aspects of divorce with a particular emphasis on the resolution of complex financial issues for high net worth individuals. A high proportion of his cases involve family businesses, international elements, offshore trusts, commercial and tax issues, pre acquired wealth, inherited assets and pre and post nuptial agreements.
Alex is equally adept at advising unmarried wealthy individuals/families as to property rights and financial provision for children.
He advises on the full range of children disputes to include:
- Child arrangement orders/Enforcement
- Same sex parents
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Financial settlement/orders (By agreement or via Court intervention)
- International law involving divorce, finances and children
- Applications in private children proceedings-Child Arrangements/Enforcement
- International and national relocation of children
- Pre and post nuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements
- Cohabitee disputes
- Injunctions and freezing injunctions
- Private FDRs (away from Court)
MEMBERSHIP & RECOGNITION
- Resolution member