Aminul has experience in dealing with aspects of commercial, residential and mixed-use property. He has acted on matters comprising of the sale and acquisition of freehold and leasehold residential property, lease extensions, transfers of equity, re-mortgages/secured lending and other property related matters.
He also undertakes transactions encompassing the sale and acquisition of commercial leases and businesses such as; retail units, offices, restaurants, takeaways and cafes.
He deals with a range of clients consisting of private individuals and property investment companies.
Aminul is a car enthusiast and has a keen interest in participating and watching a variety of sports such football, boxing, MMA and working out regularly at the gym. He also enjoys travelling and experiencing different cultures and food. He has also taken part in numerous fundraising events and charitable work.
• Dealing with the sale and acquisition of freehold and leasehold property, re-mortgages and transfers of equity for individuals and companies.
• Dealing with the purchase, financing and re-mortgage of commercial and mixed-use property.
• Acting for both Landlord and Tenant on the grant of new leases and underleases.
• Handling of the sale and acquisition of existing leases and businesses such as retail shops/units, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, public houses, industrial units and offices.
• Dealing with extensions, surrenders and renewals of leases.
• Dealing with purchases involving bridging loans and non-regulated mortgages.