Associate Solicitor – Real Estate
Aveel is an associate solicitor in the real estate team, working closely with partners Matthew Stayt and Paul Catterall on a range of residential and commercial matters.
Aveel first joined Fletcher Day as a paralegal in 2018 and subsequently trained at Fletcher Day. Prior to that, he was a paralegal at Anthony Gold in the Property Department.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE (COMMERCIAL)
- Advising on auction contracts
- Drafting and reviewing finance documentation
- Option agreement for the sale of land
- Purchases of freehold buildings subject to leases
- Purchases of freehold properties for redevelopment
AREAS OF EXPERTISE (RESIDENTIAL)
- Grant of new leases
- Purchases of freehold and leasehold properties