David is a Corporate / Corporate Finance lawyer with over 30 years experience. Originally qualified at the Bar and called as a Barrister at Gray's Inn in 1984 , he qualified as a Solicitor in 1989. Since then he has specialised in Corporate law and Corporate Finance and has extensive knowledge and experience in that area.
David acts for a wide variety of clients from SMEs to larger corporate clients, venture capitalists, investors and finance providers across most sectors including property development finance. His work includes merger and acquisition, Management Buy-outs / Ins, restructurings and re-financings .
Areas of expertise
Recent career highlights
- £40 million re-financing deal for national house builder
- MBO - major shipping group
- Purchase of multi-national subsidiary in the oil industry with interests in Azerbijan
- Advising Hong Kong investors in a niche UK sports car manufacturer
- Advising an Oxford tutorial college on a major re- financing