Senior Associate - Residential Property & Private Client
Niamh is an experienced Senior Associate Solicitor in the Residential Property and Private Client departments. Her practice is chiefly focused on advising investors on their central London portfolios, from new build developments to prime & super prime freeholds and leaseholds.
Niamh also provides guidance on matters of estate planning, principally advising private individuals on wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney as well as handling applications for Probate and Letters of Administration.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals
- Transfers of equity
- Lease term extensions
- Lease variations
- Declarations of Trust
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Inheritance tax
- Advising a private investor on the restructuring of a large residential portfolio, involving bulk transfers and refinances.
- Acting for an overseas investor, guiding them through their first UK acquisition in excess of £2million.
- Acting for executors based in Canada, obtaining a Grant of Probate for an estate worth in excess of £5million, involving application of inheritance tax reliefs, Deed of Variation and administration.
Membership & RECOGNITION
- Niamh is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
"Just wish to thank you wholeheartedly for the stellar job you have done in supporting me throughout a very daunting and difficult period in my life.
I feel so fortunate to have had you as my solicitor you are an absolute asset to your organisation and your profession. Simply outstanding!!!
I wish you the very best in the future." - Anonymous Fletcher Day client