Consultant solicitor - Corporate & Commercial
Piero is a consultant solicitor, working mainly with the Corporate, Commercial, and Dispute Resolution departments.
He has acted for several established and start-up companies in sectors as varied as tech, finance, real estate, fashion, and energy. While his primary focus is on corporate structuring, commercial agreements, and litigation, he also works frequently with private clients in an advisory capacity, particularly in relation to their entrepreneurial and estate planning needs, including the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property, holding companies, and trusts.
Prior to joining Fletcher Day in 2014, Piero had gained experience at leading international law firms. He holds a BA in Economics & Philosophy and an LLB in Law. He is fluent in Italian, French, and Spanish. Outside of legal practice, Piero is a professional art curator and critic, founder of the art advisory firm Artvisor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Corporate financing
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Private Client
- Longstanding corporate, commercial, and litigation advisory for a multinational furniture retail and distribution group
- Ongoing corporate, commercial, and employment advice for multiple established fashion and jewellery brands
- Fund-raising advice and drafting for e-commerce platforms
- Corporate structuring and drafting for an Artificial Intelligence start-up
- Corporate and dispute resolution advice for an asset management firm
- Dispute resolution amongst partners in a hedge fund
- Recovery of debt for an energy infrastructure company
- Ongoing commercial drafting for an international marketing and mobile advertisement firm
- Ongoing advice on a high-profile real estate litigation and subsequent sale of a multi-million London property
- Sale of a successful accountancy and corporate investigation practice
- Restructuring of holding companies and trusts for multiple high-profile private clients