- Senior Associate
Ronak has managed a varied caseload including first-time buyers, developers and investors including advising and representing high net worth clients with variety of residential and commercial real estate transactions ranging from off-plan purchases to multi-million pounds properties.
This has given her a wealth of legal knowledge and experience to provide a versatile and an enhanced level of service to her UK and internationally based, in particular Middle Eastern purchasers and vendors.
Her education consists of a Degree in Business and Economics, Degree in Law and a MA in International Commercial Law. Ronak has worked in various commercial and legal companies in the UK, Dubai and Iran.
Consequently her well-rounded education and employment background has given her good commercial acumen, knowledge and astute experience of cultural customs, communication skills and an approachable and professional manner which she brings to this firm.
Ronak is a key member of the firm’s Middle East and North Africa desk which is rapidly growing internationally.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Sale/purchase of residential properties.
- Sale/purchase of properties held under offshore companies or trusts.
- Sub-sale, including dealing with restriction clauses on assignment of contracts.
- Sale/purchase of properties subject to a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licence.
- First registration of title/s including proving route of title.
- Acquisition of a development site and dealing with planning issues, infrastructure agreements and affordable housing sales.
- Plots sales and drafting & granting new leases.
- Voluntary and Statutory lease extensions.
- De-enveloping and transfer of equity.
- Completion of various deeds/licences, including; variation, surrender, licence for alterations, licence to occupy, assignment, sub-letting, termination/variation of contract and rent deposit.
- Continue to act for Royal Family of Qatar.
- Continue to act for well reputable building developers.
- Continue to act on behalf of a Freeholder on buildings with 40 flats in Kensington, W8.
- Purchase of £23m property in Hampstead, NW3.
- Acquisition of £10m property in Kensington W8, subject to an HMO Licence.
- Advise on acquisition of a commercial building for conversion to mixed use units.
- Negotiated strict terms on a licence for alterations in a listed building property.
- Lease extension of a lease with the property falling under an estate together with the registered owner being an offshore company subject to various beneficiaries.
“Just like to thank you for everything you’ve done.” – Anonymous Fletcher Day client.