Welcoming Nick Sutton, a new Partner to Fletcher Day
Fletcher Day is excited to announce that Nick Sutton has joined the firm as a Partner in our Dispute Resolution department.
Nick is a civil and commercial litigator specialising in insurance law, who has worked with a wide range of businesses, from sole traders and SMEs, to growing national companies and global corporates, in both the private and public sectors.
Having acted for both policyholders and insurers as claimant and defendant, Nick has a strategic insight and tactical advantage when litigating and conducting negotiations, and always seeks to achieve the most commercially favourable outcome. He has taken countless cases to trial and won over the last 10 years, saving and recovering millions of pounds in damages and costs on behalf of his clients.
Nick provides advice and representation in the following types of disputes:
- ADR (including Arbitration & Mediation)
- Business interruption (‘BI’) insurance claims
- Directors & officers (‘D&O’) liability
- Construction disputes
- Coverage and indemnity (general insurance) advice
- Company credit and debt management (money you owe)
- Cyber security and data protection liability
- Debt recovery (money owed to you)
- Employers and public liability (EL/PL)
- Escape of water insurance claims
- Fire and theft insurance claims
- Insurance commercial risk programmes
- Loss of rental income insurance claims
- Product liability and recall claims
- Professional negligence and indemnity
- Policy wording interpretation
- Property damage claims
- Sale and supply of goods and services (contractual disputes)
- Shareholder disputes
- Workplace health and safety risk management and regulation (including COVID-19)
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO WELCOME NICK TO THE FIRM.
Enforcing an Adjudicator’s Decision
Adjudication is a statutory dispute resolution procedure for the construction industry, introduced by the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act […]Read more
Interview with Emma Nash
Karen Jones, CEO at City Wealth, interviews Emma Nash, Partner at Fletcher Day, to discuss her career and expertise in […]Read more
LegalFutures: Family Law Language Project
LegalFutures has covered the Family Law Language Project, brainchild of Emma Nash, Family Law Partner at Fletcher Day, who wants to […]Read more